• Travel about 13 km west from Coleman, continuing past Crowsnest Lake and across Island Lake (just before the Alberta/B.C. border).
• Turn left from Highway #3 on the west side of Island Lake, before entering B.C. Please signal well in advance and watch for oncoming traffic. If you are towing a trailer or unfamiliar with the corner, it is advised to continue west along Highway #3 to Crowsnest Provincial Park (about 3 km). Return to the intersection and make a right hand turn just past the Alberta/B.C border.
• Travel down the hill and cross the railway tracks. This is an uncontrolled crossing on a major rail line for Canadian Pacific.
• Follow the gravel road, watching for the facility sign located at the second bridge adjacent to “Inn on the Border”.
• If you are part of a registered group, continue up the hill to the centre; new guests should report to the site manager at the residence (located 75 metres past the bridge).
From British Columbia:
• Travel about 20 km east of Sparwood, B.C. along Highway #3.
• Continue past Crowsnest Provincial Park (about 3 km) and turn right just after the Alberta/B.C. border.